The Year-End Showcase! (YES! for short) gathers the different stakeholders of the drama club including the school community, their families, the alumni, to celebrate our learning journey for the year. This intimate process not only brings us closer together, but it empowers us to do better, not for the sake of just being better, but for the understanding that we are a club that cares for one another. We do better for each other! It is divided into two parts – (Part I) Revisitation & Reflection, and (Part II) Dramatised Reading.
This showcases were presented at:
- Bendemeer Secondary School (BDMS)
- Fuhua Secondary School (FHSS)
- Facilitator: Muhammad Muazzam Amanah (Zam)
- Teacher IC (BDMS): Mrs. Low, Mdm. Kaur, Ms. Ivy
- Teacher IC (FHSS): Mdm. Jamaliah, Ms. Farah, Ms. Yu, Mr. Kwa
Bendemeer Secondary School & Fuhua Secondary School