Singapore has more than 1 million foreign workforce and local reports on potential labour trafficking cases being dismissed as employment-related issues. Labour trafficking has been significantly underreported and trivialised when the victims face just as difficult circumstances as those who were trafficked for sexual exploitation purposes.
This workshop aims to empower FDW with the knowledge and awareness of labour trafficking issues they or someone close might face, through a dialogical and experiential approach using drama.
- Project Manager: Hu Yurou
- Community Manager: Serene Loh
- Project Co-ordinator (Admin & Finance): Yanelle Ho
- Co-Facilitators: Muhammad Muazzam Amanah (Zam) & Joeve Lio Shi Shi
- Documenter: Zhi Hua & Alicia Kan
Participants were Filipino Domestic Workers (FDW) from ASKI Global Ltd.
Tanglin International Centre
Singapore Committee for UN Women & ASKI Global Ltd.